Events and Networking Opportunities
- The foremost opportunities in the UK and Ireland for members with power plant chemistry interests to network with other utilities, chemists, vendors and consultants through attendance at our meetings and symposia.
- Member discount for attendance at our power plant chemistry symposia.
Sharing of Technical Knowledge, Experience and Information
- The opportunity to share and exchange information on developments and experiences in power plant chemistry through the unique networking opportunities offered by our meetings and symposia.
- Access to the latest information from IAPWS on accepted formulations for the properties of water and steam, developments in power plant chemistry and associated technical guidance releases.
- The ability to provide formal representation on national and international Standards Committees, particularly as the representative body for Power Plant Chemistry in the UK and Ireland.
- Participation in international work on the standardisation of terms and definitions of water and steam.
- Links to institutions, universities and other research establishments who have programmes of work relevant to the properties of water and steam.
Educational Awards and Sponsorship
- We are able to offer our Industrial Members support with the arrangement and sponsorship of university undergraduate student placements in projects of relevance to our interests.
- We are also able to provide support with the sponsorship of schools science events that our Members may wish to participate in.